Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Amazingness In a Jar

Have you ever tasted something and thought, "If I were ever stranded on an island, this is what I would want with me..." Every time I eat Nutella, I have thoughts like that. But, who created it? Where does it come from? What is it made of? Why is it so amazing? Well, lets take a look!

Who Created It? "Mr. Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of the Ferrero company."

Where does it come from? Italy!

What is it made of? Well, it was created in the 1940s, and do to the shortage of cocoa during WWII, Ferrero used hazelnuts to extend the chocolate supply. So it is made up of cocoa, hazelnuts, and skim milk.

Why is it so amazing? One word - Chocolate!

Seriously, if you've never had it, you should try it. It is so delicious! It's a perfect snack. You can eat it in so many different ways! Nutella cookies. Nutella toast. Nutella crackers. Try it! Now! 





No comments:

Post a Comment