Thursday, February 28, 2013

Crock Put Chicken Tacos

I thought I would share on of mine and my husband's favorite recipes today. If I'm tired of cooking or know that I will be extremely exhausted when I get home from work, I just pull this little jewel out before I head to work, put it together, and tada! Easy dinner, coming right up!


Chicken Soft Tacos

1-1 1/2 lbs. frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes (with or without green chilies. I like to use one can Rotel, one can diced tomatoes.)
1 envelope taco seasoning

Place chicken in a medium sized crock pot. In a bowl, mix taco seasoning and diced tomatoes. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken (I use two forks and just rip it up!) Serve in flour tortillas.

So easy and so delicious! Blake (who is one 'selective' eater) can put 4-5 of these bad boys down. (Don't tell him I told you that...) I usually make a big pot full, put half of it in a container, and then freeze it.

I hope you all enjoy it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment