Friday, February 22, 2013

Funky Friday

This week has been ridiculous. I've been in such a weird funk this week, but especially today. It's winter. That means it's cold(ish), wet, dark, and just plain dreary. If I wanted to live in a place where the sun never came out and it was wet all the time, I'd move to Seattle. But, enough with the complaining. I've been in this funk and I need to get out of it. Next week, Blake and I are having his family over for an ugly sweater party. Who's excited? This girl! I've been putting up our decorations that we've had since we moved in to get ready for it, and now our house is beginning to really feel like home. I'll be doing some crafts this weekend, so I'll be sure to report back on Monday with pictures and tutorials! Until then, have a wonderful weekend. Oh, and tomorrow, I'll be home ALL DAY! Woohoo! I'll be sure to make a lot of hair tutorials! (AKA - sorry I've been so boring lately! It's all about to change!)


Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment