Monday, February 18, 2013

Where Did It Go?

Hello? Weekend! Where are you?

Yes, I have lost my weekend. It's been misplaced. If you find it, please bring it back to me!


I feel like I should explain a couple of these pictures...

The first one is a picture of my friend and I in 2008. Emily and I have been best friends since we were 3. You don't just find a friendship like ours anywhere. No matter what dumb thing I've done, Emma has always been there for me. She's one of the things I miss most about home.

The second picture (top row) would be my curly hair (thank you new wand!) I LOVE it!!

Bonds of Matrimony - a note written by the preacher who did mine and Blake's wedding. It was so sweet - it made me cry...

The two adorable girls on the bottom are Blake's cousins. I love them dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment