Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cottage Dreamin'

Decorating has never been a gift of mine. I am definitely trying to do more decorting and getting better at it, but it's not something that I should try and do for a living. When I first moved to Alabama, I was so down about our house. I want it to look great! I want my husband to be proud of me! So one day, I went on a search to find some inspiration. That's where Better Homes and Gardens comes in. Words cannot explain how much I love this website. There's so many ideas! They have some really amazing DIY projects that I just love. Here's a few from the Cottage section that I found and loved.

What? You don't like the plain, $5 pillow you found on sale?
Just stitch some colorful fabric to the front!


You don't know what to do with those random picture frames?
Hang them on a random wall, with random pictures, in a random pattern!


I absolutely love this area. The frames with a hook in
them to hang decoration - brilliant and cute!
Check out the other ideas that they have! This little cottage is adorable! 
The photos in this post were not taken by me. They can be found on the Better Homes and Gardens website.

No comments:

Post a Comment