Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Zig Zag Twists - My Soul is the Sky

Today is a cold, wet day. I'm not sure why I'm so surprised. Maybe it's because yesterday was so warm and pretty? This is the kind of weather that will make you sick - physically and emotionally. I'm ready for the sun to be out and for flip flops and for the beach and for hikes in my short sleeved shirt... But, I shouldn't complain. There's some places, like Oklahoma, who need the rain. So I am thankful for what we have, even though what we have is soggy with a side of freezing.

Before I began my blog, I'd always read other people's blogs. Twist Me Pretty is one of my favorites. She did the "30 hairstyles/30 days" post that I absolutely fell in love with. She has amazing ideas! And then, one day I stumbled upon My Soul is the Sky. I love seeing all of her cute ideas! I wanted to share one of her hairstyles with you all. I absolutely love it, and I never would have thought about doing it.


http://mysoulisthesky.blogspot.com/2013/02/zig-zag-twists.html

How adorable is this? And simple, yet elogent, and fast! 

Starting Saturday, I'll begin doing my own hair tutorials via pictures/video. I'm excited to get started with it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the hair tutorials!! Your hair always looks great! -Jen Blake

    ReplyDelete