Monday, February 11, 2013

La Curly Hairs

Remember my second post where I mentioned needing a new wand? (No, not a "Harry Potter" wand...) Well, *drum roll*, I ordered it last night! I'm so excited! A couple years ago, I had a friend do my hair with her wand for a Gospel Meeting we were at. I fell in love with my hair. Literally. I just couldn't stop looking at the curls. It was perfect!



Check it out on Amazon!

I bought it on Amazon for $31.99, free shipping and handling! I saved $168.1! What a deal! I'm really excited because I know for a fact that this wand works on my hair and will do a fantastic job! Here's some pictures for proof:


My friend who did my hair is on the far left.
(This picture is from my friend's Facebook, in my "Photos of Me" album.)


(This picture is from my friend's Facebook, in my "Photos of Me" album.)



(You'll have to ignore my fat self. I gained so much weight that summer. Sadly, I'm almost to that weight again, but not for long!)

Anyways, look at my wavy hair! I just loved it. The curls stayed in my hair all day. It was really nice. I'm excited to get my wand try different things with it. I'll let you know how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment