Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend in Pictures



Morgan and I doing some modeling


James Spann's update on Facebook showing tornadoes in the
path of some friend's who were heading to Louisiana.



Screen shot of a weather update for Hattiesburg, MS. I was
so freaked out about my friends driving through these storms...

I got to spend my weekend in the good 'ole Land of Opportunity (aka: Opp, AL). I absolutely love it down there. It's all country, which reminds me of home. I grew up in a tiny, little, country town. It's filled with farm land, a Sonic, a Dollar General store, and a couple of stop signs. It's beautiful, and I miss it. Blake preaches in Opp, AL once a month. It's something I look forward to every month. It helps with me being so homesick. The people are just so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment