Friday, February 8, 2013

Unhealthy and Healthy - What?

Blake (my husband) and I are doing this healthy thing called "Being Healthy." Yea, it's foreign to us, too. Just kidding! I like being healthy, but I love unhealthy foods. Food is one of my weak spots. If you put a cheeseburger in front of my face, *boom*, it's gone! I love delicious foods, and that's why I'm here to tell you that you can be unhealthy and still be healthy! (Well, kind of...)
 

*BAM! BAM!*

                                   
I found this seasoning at Wal-Mart. (FYI: It isn't really $43 in the store. I'm not sure why it's $43 online.) Oh. My. Goodness. It's so good! When I started pouring the seasoning onto my chicken, it smelt like pasta! (This is where the unhealthy while being healthy comes in...) It felt like I was being so bad - like I was cooking a big pot of pasta! But I wasn't! I was being healthy! Eating healthy is easier when you have more delicious foods. Foods that you will enjoy and not cringe every time you think about it.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as Blake and I did!

1 comment: